Calibration of potentiometric titration apparatus:
The potentiometric titration instrument should be calibrated before pH measurement. Generally speaking, the instrument should be calibrated once a day for continuous use. The steps are as follows: 1. Set the switch to set "measurement", "pH/mV" select switch set "pH"";
2. Adjust the "temperature" knob, so that the knob white line points to the corresponding solution temperature;
3. Turn the "slope" knob clockwise (100%);
4. Insert the cleaned electrode into the buffer solution of pH value of 6.86;
5, adjust the "positioning" knob, so that the display value of the instrument and the buffer temperature at that time pH value consistent;
6, distilled water for cleaning electrode, and then insert the pH 4 (or pH 9.18) standard buffer solution, adjust the "slope" knob, the instrument display value and the buffer solution at temperature pH values consistent;
7, repeat (5) ~ (7) until there is no need to adjust the "positioning" or "slope" adjustment knob so far, the instrument completed calibration. After calibration, the "positioning" and "slope" knobs should not be moved until the next calibration.
Two. PH measurement of potentiometric titration apparatus:
The calibrated potentiometric titration instrument can be used to measure the pH value, and the steps are as follows:
1, set "switch" set "measurement", "pH/mV" select switch set "pH"";
2. Rinse the head of the electrode with distilled water and rinse it with the solution once;
3. Measure the temperature of the solution by thermometer;
4. Adjust the "temperature" knob, so that the knob white line points to the corresponding solution temperature;
5. The electrode is inserted into the solution, and the solution is stirred evenly to read the pH value of the solution.