Visible spectrophotometer use process detailed
- Apr 26, 2018 -
Before the boot, remove the desiccant in the sample chamber to confirm whether the power supply is connected. Open the instrument power switch, wait for the instrument self-test through, self-test process is prohibited to open the sample room.
Press the [MAIN MENU] key (main menu), the following five function items are displayed: 1. Phtometry; 2.Wavelength Scan (wavelength) Scan mode); 3.Time Scan (time curve scan); 4.System (system calibration); 5.Data display (photometric direct measurement mode). Press the number key before the corresponding option to enter the next submenu of the option.
1) Press the [MAIN MENU] key, then press the number  key to enter the Phtometry submenu, select the corresponding number to select the desired measurement method: ①% T / ABS (transmittance / absorbance measurement mode); ②Ratio (Proportional measurement mode); ③Concentration (concentration measurement mode or standard curve mode);
2) Press the number  key to enter the% T / ABS submenu and select the corresponding number key to set the measurement conditions: ①NUM WL (set the number of test wavelengths, up to 6 (Set the measured wavelength specific value) ③Data Mode (select the measured absorbance or light transmittance), set the end and click [Enter] button to determine all the items set by pressing the number  key And wait for the instrument to adjust to the ready state, then the screen appears AUTOZERO, will contain a blank solution of the cuvette into the sample room, press the [Start / Stop] key to zero automatic adjustment, automatic zeroing is completed, Place the sample in the optical path and press the [Start / Stop] key to measure. The instrument's display automatically gives the corresponding wavelength.
3) Press the number  key to enter ③Concentration, and select the corresponding number to set the condition (wavelength number, wavelength value, standard solution number and concentration). Click [Enter] after setting. Key to confirm, after all the items set by the number  key to determine, wait for the instrument to adjust to the ready state, then the screen appears AUTOZERO, will contain a blank solution of the cuvette into the sample chamber, press [Start / Stop] key to automatically adjust the zero point. After the automatic zeroing is completed, place the standard solution in the optical path and press [Start / Stop] key according to the concentration from low to high order. The instrument will automatically give the standard after the measurement. Curve, the standard curve below there are three options: ①Process (change the coordinates of the standard curve and observe the concentration of the regression curve of the data); ②Measure (directly into the sample measurement); ③Print (print density regression curve and data), select the corresponding Digital can perform the corresponding function.
4) If you want to return to the previous menu, press [CLEAR RETURN] to return to the main menu and press the [MAIN MENU] button directly.
2. Wavelength Scan (wavelength scanning mode)
1) Parameter modification: Press [MAIN MENU], then press  key to enter ②Wavelength Scan submenu, select the corresponding number to select the desired modification, modify the starting wavelength of the scan, Measurement mode, upper and lower limits of map coordinates, scanning speed and so on. After modification, press the number  key to confirm.
2) Wavelength scan: Place the two cuvette blank solution and sample solution into the color tank, press [Start / Stop] button to scan the spectrum (if you want to stop scanning, press [Start / Stop] ] Key), to be automatically calibrated baseline, prompted to pull the sample automatically test, after the test has a scan pattern appears, the bottom of the corresponding data processing options ①Process ②Baseline ③Print;
3) Data processing: press the number  key to enter ①Process (data processing), you can read the peak and valley values, modify the coordinates, show all the data, seeking first order reciprocal and so on.
3.Time Scan (time curve scan)
Ibid. (B) operation.
4.System (system correction)
Generally do not do it
5.Data display (photometric direct measurement mode)
Ibid. (B) operation.
Third, shut down
The juice solution in the cuvette, and then use distilled water or organic solvent rinse the cuvette to clean; off the power of the desiccant into the sample room, covered with dust cover, do a good job registration, the management can be approved by the go away.
Related Industry Knowledge